Adventurous types are naturally drawn to the raw, untouched beauty and endless tracts of virgin land in Africa. Southern and East Africa offer plenty of opportunities for those who love to get their hands dirty and fully engage with the wild.
Below I list my ‘Top 20’ African experiences for the Adventurer in you.
- Kayak up the Lekoli River and hop off for a gorilla trek in the Congolese Jungle
- Fly camping with chimpanzees in Mahale
- Kloofing (a hike diving off cliffs into rock pools) in South Africa
- Camel safari in Laikipia
- Horseback safari in the Okavango Delta
- Dhow safari and fly camping on the islands of Northern Mozambique
- Night diving with sea turtles in Kosi Bay
- Backpacking along Table Mountain from Cape Town to Cape Point
- Climbing Mt. Kenya or Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Rhino Tracking safari in Samburu
- Multi-day walking safari and field camp in Timbavati
- Hiking with a Masai guide into an unspoilt crater
- Swimming in a waterfall in Laikipia
- White Water river rafting the Zambezi River
- Paragliding over Signal Hill in Cape Town
- Bungee jumping off the highest bridge in South Africa
- Quad biking across the Makgadikgadi Pan
- Shark cage diving in Gordon’s Bay
- 4×4 camping along the sand dunes of Skeleton Coast
- Kitesurfing in Langebaan
Ready to pack your bags and set off on an unforgettable adventure? Contact us to start planning!