As a Millenial, you most likely aim to collect experiences, not things. You see life as a collection of moments to be fully enjoyed before you get too old to care. The entire generation is redefining the workspace to accommodate this yearning for exploration, wandering the globe laptop in hand.
Africa offers many opportunities to satisfy this yearning for adventure – below are listed the 20 most iconic African experiences tailor made for the young at heart.
- Hiking to the top of Sossusvlei Dunes for a sunrise photo session
- Surfing a totally secluded wave on the Skeleton Coast
- Attending Afrika Burn with outfits tailor made by a South African designer
- Helicopter flight over Mt. Kenya taking video – doors off
- Cage diving with crocodiles in the Kavango River
- Craft gin and food pairing in Cape Town
- Road tripping Namibia with a group of friends in a 4×4
- Going to the Lake of Stars Festival in Malawi
- Joining a yoga retreat at a stylish private villa in Kenya
- Renting a villa on Lamu with a group of friends
- Gorilla trekking and exploring Pygmy caves in Uganda
- Island hopping Northern Mozambique on a traditional dhow
- Camel riding in Samburu
- Hiking and diving in mountain rock pools
- Glamping at a pop-up camp following the wildebeest migration
- Co-creating street murals with a local graffiti artist
- Skateboarding on Signal Hill in Cape Town
- Do a photo shoot from the top of Table Mountain
- Cushy boho beach picnic on Benguerra Island
- Dance at Rocking the Daisies
Inspired yet? Feel free to contact us for more amazing ideas to make the most of your time in Africa.